Submit a Quote, get a 15% discount code promo.
Terms and Conditions of Use (Coupon Code)
1. To qualify, the claimant must submit a quote through the Submit a Quote form. By submitting the form, the claimant consents to:
- Joining the Quotebook newsletter. Subscribers can opt out anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- Having their submitted quote and/or submitted images shared on various marketing materials whether on print, digital, or social media.
2. After submission, the claimant will receive the discount code in 1 to 2 business days. Each claimant is entitled to one coupon per order. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Quotebook.
3. Coupons are only applicable to Visa, MasterCard and American Express purchases and are redeemable online on the Quotebook website.
4. To redeem the coupon code, the claimant types the coupon code into the promotional box in the checkout page of Quotebook's website and the relevant discount will be automatically deducted from the final price of the qualifying purchase. If the claimant fails to enter the coupon code at the time of purchase as specified, the purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Discounts may not be claimed after confirmation of a claimant's purchase.
5. Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the email sent to the claimant.
6. Coupons cannot be replaced if emails are deleted by the claimant.
7. The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the year. There may be periods, particularly during the seasons, for which the coupon may not be usable.
8. Quotebook accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected email or other communications. Quotebook assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Quotebook may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
9. These Terms & Conditions are subject to U.S. law and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Wisconsin. The original English version of these Terms & Conditions has been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and no rights can be derived from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
10. Quotebook reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
11. Please write to us at: contact@QuotebookJournal.com questions or need further clarification.